Best Steps For Switch Your SBCGlobal Mail to Att.Net
If you are looking to switch your SBCGlobal email to ATT.net, then you can follow the process that is given below. Or, if you want, you can consult my email helpline for the best assistance regarding this matter.
All those who are using SBCGlobal internet connections have also been given an email address that ends with @sbcglobal.net. SBCGlobal is a professional email service that is being used by millions of users around the world. But, a very few of those users will be aware of the fact that SBCGlobal email accounts are managed by Yahoo mail service. So, if you too are also using an email account that ends with @sbcglobal.net or @att.net, then your email account is also managed by Yahoo.
But, there are slight differences between SBCGlobal and ATT, as the latter one is comparatively new than the former one. If you are looking to set up your old SBCGlobal email account in order to forward your emails to the new email address, which happens to be from @att.net, then you will have to log into the Yahoo email interface and edit your account options. It is only by doing this that you will be able to move from your older email address to the new one.
Here is what you are going to do in order to perform that aforementioned process:
- Launch your web browser and go to mail.yahoo.com.
- You will have to enter your SBCGlobal email address, which will be suffixed by @sbcglobal.net. You will be adding this in 'Yahoo! ID' field.
- Now, you need to enter the password for your SBCGlobal email account in the password field. After entering the password, click 'sign in' button.
- There will be a link that is given on the right side of the page by the name of 'mail options' that you will have to click.
- Now, highlight 'management' tab that is given on the left side of the page.
- Click on a button named 'POP access and forwarding'.
- There will be a box to check corresponding to 'Forwarding' option, so check that box followed by entering your '@att.net' email address in the text field that is given nearby.
- Now, click 'OK' to save the settings followed by switching your email address.
The process of moving your messages from old SBCGlobal email account to ATT email account is now complete. Your emails will now be available on your email ID that ends with @att.net. If you come across any issue, then you can get in touch with My email helpline as they are expert in fixing complicated email issues.